As some of you may know I work at Country Road as a sales associate and have been back at work after maternity leave for the past two weeks. Being back has actually been enjoyable as I am always in the children’s section as that is the department I take care of. I take so much pride in making sure everything is stocked well and looking beautiful and have many regular customers who visit me there.
Its fun to help people choose outfits for kids and now I am a Mama I have a lot more knowledge when suggesting pieces as well as a true love of fashion so its pretty much a perfect job for me.
The only downside is constantly being around cute baby clothes makes me want to buy, buy, buy for Benicio. I have restrained myself (kind of) and have only purchased two hats, a onesie and tee shirt for him so far but below is my wishlist of things from the new season that I am dying to get:
- Pom Pom Hat – Ok truth be told I actually already have this item but wanted to share it as its so cute. It is a reasonable price for the fact they can wear it for nearly every outfit and practical since its warm and yes that pom pom is so cute!
- Flannel Shirt – This is probably my favourite shirt for a baby that I have seen. It is so incredibly soft and I know Benny would look so sharp wearing this that I NEED to get it the minute our store has it
- Woven Pant – Love, love LOVE this mustard colour for kids clothes. We have it throughout all the children’s ranges and I think a bold colour like this is a great addition to his wardrobe. It is such a statement piece that you could even pair it with a plain top and that pom pom hat and the whole outfit would be on another level
- Solid Henley – These are must have basic for any babies wardrobe. They are great for layering, warm and also have room for a baby to grow in them so last longer than other tops
- Bear Tee – Tee shirts with prints are fun for kids and with the added colour on the sleeve I think it will be an easy option for everyday wear
- Felt Shoe – Benny only has a few pairs of shoes and I need more for him and these felt shoes are so soft that they will be comfortable to wear and work with many outfits
- Bear Knit – We have this knit in store already and the bear face is incredibly cute as well as its actually very warm and well made. Benny gets very hot so knits like these will be great for cold days when he does not want something too warm like a coat on
I am hoping I get most (if not all) of these pieces and will post photos on instagram when I do so you can see Benny wearing them. I better head off as its nearly midnight and I have to finish a few more jobs before I go to bed as I have work tomorrow.
I swear sometimes there is not enough hours in the day to fit everything in!